Monday, November 23, 2009

Trey's Baby Blessing

We were able to bless Trey on November 15th while Gayle was here. He is such an amazing baby. He is easier to take care of than my girls! He sleeps a 5+ hour stretch at night and is content eating and sleeping throughout the day. He is growing fast! He is already 11lbs. His blessing outfit is very special to me because our friend Elsa here in the branch made it for us. She is an amazing seamstress. I simply showed her a picture of one I liked and then handed her the fabric. Poor girl, I only gave her a weeks notice. She got it all done and it was fantastic. I love it and he looked great. The blessing was special. I feel so blessed to have the Priesthood in my life and a worthy husband who honors it. We took some fun pictures after church. I was pretty annoyed when we discovered later that not only was the lens dirty when we took the pictures but we took them all in .3 mega-pixels! Bummer!! We did take a bunch of pictures when we got home though that we got to correct the camera for. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable family! Trey looks like he fits right in. He's definitely an Ormond. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! He looks SO much like Robert! Can't wait to meet him in person!

    ReplyDelete