(We had to trade in our swimsuits for snowsuits but once an islander always an islander!)
Monday, November 23, 2009
Rob's Whitecoat Ceremony
So Here is a slide show of all of the festivities. This is kind of a going away into clinics initiation they do here at St. Matthews. It was fun to get recognized and then walk around looking like a real doctor for a while. This dream really is coming true. I do appreciate everyone that has helped me along the way to this point. It has been a great road and I am glad that all of you have been there for it all. The dinner pics are from the after party put on by my classmates and that really made it feel like a going away. The others are of the class after the white coat and then some small group pics with Natasha and Erin who will be with me at UMN for the clinical year. Anyway hope you enjoy the pics.
Anyway, I want a chance to say how proud of my husband I am. He has accomplished so much with all of us pulling on his time, not to mention his calling. He looked SO good in his whitecoat! :D I'm sure the next year will fly by as well. I'm so proud of you Robert for following through and living your dream. I love you!
yay! the coat suits you. I am glad you are so close, and that we get to hang out next year! what a cool place to live. MN is cool too I guess....we do have lots of lakes.
Thank you Rob for posting this. I fell asleep.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I want a chance to say how proud of my husband I am. He has accomplished so much with all of us pulling on his time, not to mention his calling. He looked SO good in his whitecoat! :D I'm sure the next year will fly by as well. I'm so proud of you Robert for following through and living your dream. I love you!
How fun! Congratulations again, Rob! Katie you look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! Can't believe you just had a baby! Love you both!
ReplyDeleteyay! the coat suits you. I am glad you are so close, and that we get to hang out next year! what a cool place to live. MN is cool too I guess....we do have lots of lakes.
ReplyDelete