(We had to trade in our swimsuits for snowsuits but once an islander always an islander!)
Monday, November 23, 2009
Time with Grandma Ormond
Grandma Ormond was sweet to come and help take care of us while I was still recovering and Rob had extra class. She played with the girls a lot. They really miss her. She did my dishes everyday and helped out in so many ways. Thank you Grandma! I was glad I was feeling good enough to get out of the house and do some activities together. We went to the Pirates week float parade (sorry no pics) and the Turtle Farm together. Fun memories. She also got to help Calli glue together our Thanksgiving holiday wreath with cutouts of the girls hands. I love it! (And thanks to my crafty friend Michelle for giving me the kit last year)
That wreath is awesome! I think we're going to do one, too. I'm also lovin' the slide show thing--so great for showing a bunch of pics in a post without taking up tons of room and making people scroll down for miles. I'll probably use that, too, when I start blogging again...So glad Gayle got to come visit and help. I'm very jealous! ;o)
I love the idea! I think I'll make one with my boys for FHE tonight. Julya
ReplyDeleteThat wreath is awesome! I think we're going to do one, too. I'm also lovin' the slide show thing--so great for showing a bunch of pics in a post without taking up tons of room and making people scroll down for miles. I'll probably use that, too, when I start blogging again...So glad Gayle got to come visit and help. I'm very jealous! ;o)
ReplyDelete