We are very excited to have another Cayman baby and are excited to continue to see our family grow. The Lord has truly blessed our lives and every day we look forward to the new discoveries and knowledge that can be gained. Sorry for the graphic content of this email but I had to prove that it really is a boy that is coming with only two girls some might think I am making it all up. Anyway enjoy.
golden birthday
11 years ago

I'm glad Rob caught you up on our news. But I have a correction: "... Katie is the one who does this." = "Katie is the one who used to do this." I've all but given up on this blog. I've got too many other demands and am just too tired most of the time to worry about it. Maybe Rob will keep it up. :) Ha!
ReplyDeleteWe are better at responding to email though so feel free to email anytime to find out how we're doing. Love and miss you all!
Congrats on having a boy! I hope all goes well for you!
ReplyDeleteYay! Thanks for posting pictures of the little guy! We're so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteyay! congratulations! a boy! you guys have two gorgeous and adorable girls I can't wait to see how the boy turns out!
ReplyDeleteI totally did not know. I have not seen you in forever. I hope things are going well.
ReplyDeletesee ya later.