Thursday, September 17, 2009

Little Update

So I know I haven't posted in... well forever. I have way to much to try to do all the time. Anyway, we are doing well. Baby boy is coming in 6 weeks and we are very excited. Calli and Juliana are growing so much and will be great big sisters. Robert is still doing well in school and if anyone doesn't know we are moving to Minnesota over the Christmas break for Rob to do his year of clinicals. The change of climate is going to be a bit drastic but fun. We will be sad to say goodbye to our friends here but we are looking forward to moving on to the next stage. Here are some fun pictures to look at that are more recent. I'm not able to make the file size smaller on this computer so we'll see how many I get through. This is a family photo we took one afternoon. I think the girls got the lens dirty because it looks a little foggy but it turned out pretty good considering we just used the timer on the camera. What's awesome is there is a big laundry basket highlighting the floor. Such is life I guess. There is a little park we found at the agriculture grounds near where Robert goes often for school labs and taking care of animals. I took the girls there one Saturday afternoon while we waited for Rob and got some of these fun pics of the girls.
I love it when they actually play together well for more than 5 minutes. :)
I thought this was cute too. Daddy and Calli sharing a drink. We sure love our cutie girls.
Oh I almost forgot about this one. We were doing a Skype video call with Rob's brother Ryan and his sweet family that live in NY. His wife Natalie was holding up toys in front of the camera with their older boy Dawson and making fun play noises. Juliana thought it was SO funny. She thoroughly enjoyed it. And I loved watching her laugh.

3 comments:

  1. So wonderful to see recent pictures and hear how you guys are doing! We CANNOT wait until Christmas time when we get to see you all, especially that new baby boy! I love the pic of Julianna laughing and pointing--it made me laugh just to see it! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my fav is the one of the girls peaking through the holes in the playground tunnel. super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaaa!!!!!!!!! minnestota? to Minneapoils, or somewhere else? that is where we are (Minneapolis). (I am Rob's cousin that you met about once, from Ontario.) please let me know. I would be so happy to have some family here, also if you are looking for a place to stay we may have a suggestion for you.

    ReplyDelete