These are pictures I have wanted to upload for a long time and am finally getting around to it. SMU has a facility out by the Agriculture grounds where they keep some animals, do labs, and some clinical classes. Rob has been helping take care of the animals on the weekends for quite a while now. There was one afternoon we all went with him and I got these fun pictures. Good memories if you ask me. The day we went out Calli even wore this pair of hand me down cowgirl boots. It was really cute.
This is Calli waiting for Rob to collect the feed to take outside for the animals.

This is Matthew, one of the two horses. I forget the other horse's name. They also have four goats named Mary, Mark, Luke, and John. Fun them eh? I think they recently gave two of them away though.
It was fun to watch Calli help. In this picture she is looking at the goats with Robert right after he fed them.
It was fun to watch Rob be a farm boy. It was a fun family afternoon.
What fun new posts! All of the pictures are adorable. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are gonna have your hands full with those girls. They are so GORGEOUS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCalli looks totally posed in her cowboy boots in the doorway! What a fun time!
ReplyDelete