I spend too much of my time feeling behind in the things I want to do. And this is one of them. I am finally responding to a tag Trisha gave me the end of last November. Here goes...
In this tag you have to post the fourth picture in your picture file and then tag four people. Sounds simple, doesn't it? Before I go on, I tag Kieren, Shalynna, Julya & Keith Miner and Lara Mortensen. Have fun girls.
Well the fourth picture in my pictures folder is almost exactly like the one in my last post. Then I have a few pictures of our broken stroller that we are still working on our claim with Northwest Airlines for. Then the next one is this...
This is my niece Sarah. I love her! She has grown up so much. I love all my nieces and nephews. This picture is so funny because I can't remember why she put the paper towel on her forehead. I was trying to get a picture of all the cousins playing. Sarah saw an opportunity for the spot light and I'm glad she took it. :) I also love this picture because it reminds me how the Ormond family is so big they have to reserve the church building for family get togethers. I love it! And I sure miss it.

No comments:
Post a Comment