Thursday, February 19, 2009

Random Little Things

So I have all these randome little things I have wanted to blog about over the last month so here they are all now... I love this picture. Calli and I have fun with sidewalk chalk outside in the nice weather we are having. Although we only have one little spot of smooth cement outside the step we usually get a good rainbow of colors out. I almost forgot how much I enjoy sidewalk chalk. It often brings back memories of the sidewalk chalk competition I did in high school. It is giving me ideas for the youth to do here sometime. :)

Everyone, meet Ana. Actually many of you viewing this know her but for everyone that doesn't.. Ana is basically a part of our family now. We love her to pieces. She is a wonderful member of the church who moved here the beginning of January. At first we were just giving her a place to stay but we all got along so great we invited her to stay for good. She is adorably Latin and adds some spice to our lives. She is working full time now and keeping busy but we always enjoy our time together. These are a few kandid shots I caught of Calli that I had to share. She is such a poser but you can't look at her sweet face and not think "cutie". The last thing I'll add for now is our promising little seedlings. Last week we planted a few tomato seeds, some flowers for Calli, and we tried some orange seeds just for fun. To our great surprise only four days after planting we had great little starts pop out one morning. It was so exciting. It was like Christmas morning. It is really kind of majical to watch these little things grow and reach for the sunlight. Once they get bigger we will move them outside but for now we get to watch them all day. Well I have to go to bed. It is way later than I wish it was. More 'little random things' to come. :)

1 comment:

  1. Callie is so pretty, I love here beautiful blue eyes. Let me know how your tomato plants go. I want to try that because I hate the tomatoes from the store.

    ReplyDelete