Friday, February 27, 2009

Double Tag

So it is officially taking me longer to go back and find these tags then it takes to complete them but it will bug me forever if I don't. This one is also from the end of last November from Kendra.
Seven Random/Weird facts about me:

1)I'm obsessive compulsive with some things. For example, It doesn't matter who's house I'm in it will really bug me if a picture frame isn't level on the wall. I usually can refrain from leveling it (at least in front of the host/hostess). I have a specific order that I wash my dishes in so that they fit in the drainer just right. Stuff like that.

2)Random selective memory. Sounds like a computer error. I really feel like I have the worst memory at times. In a general conversation with someone I will usually say at least once "I'll have to ask Robert, he'll remember better." I'll forget my best friends birthday, or even that I share a birthday with one of my best friends, but then some memories I have are very specific. I still blame it on the fact that Juliana wakes up 4 times a night but whos counting.

3)I was one of those spoiled little girls who got a pony for Christmas when I was 11 or 12. (See, you think it would be memorable enough to at least remember how old I was. Darn memory.) Her name was Lady. It was special and have many fun and special memories of her.

4)I think I truly have a bottomless pit for a stomach. It really doesn't matter how much I eat I can feel hungry 10 minutes later.

5)So I asked Robert for help thinking of random/weird facts about me and he keeps telling me to put that three out of my five toes on each foot are the same size - short.

6)I spend most of my time feeling like the querky one out of all my friends here. I second guess myself with almost everything all the time. But hey, you all love me anyway right?

7)I don't like coconut and I live on an a Caribbean island with more coconut trees than you can imagine. I used to not like mangoes either but they have grown on me some. I had friends who I thought were going to disown me when I said I didn't like mangoes.

I don't have that many people I follow on blogs so it is going to be almost all of you. Scratch it if you've done it before - I think some of you may have. Better yet I'll just target the fam! I tag Trisha, Laura , Ammon, Mason, Shaunna, Jer and Kim.

2 comments:

  1. So if you are at my house and my picture frame is crooked, I would be indebted to you if you would level it. I too have to straighten pictures! I rarely remember friends' birthdays. I don't even remember the day Christian proposed. I feel the same as you do (number 6). I often feel like a weird-o! I enjoyed reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you have blog!! yeah!! I do too! planetcrazyfergies.blogspot.com . I'm so happy i get to keep tabs on you guys now. i can't believe cali is almost 3 and her hair is soooooo gorgeous!! she has grown so much!! and your little one that is a year.. i can't believe it!!!!Theya re both so adorable. Your second one looks so much like you!

    ReplyDelete