Thursday, October 2, 2008

Gotta love those faces!

I think Juliana was ready for food at 5 months but I did what I was told with Calli and waited until 6 months. I don't think I'll be so strict on that next time. We all had fun being a part of Juliana's first baby cereal experience. As you can see Calli was excited to help. She truly is a great big sister.
I love this picture because Calli is making a great face at Juliana. It is pretty funny when Calli imitates Juliana sometimes. Juliana has done really well and really liked the baby cereal. Life was great until... .. GREEN BEANS!
I wonder if I should feel guilty for laughing my head off at the faces she was making.... nah! She has also tried peas since these pictures and likes them okay. She made a lot of the same faces at first. I'm looking forward to letting her try bananas once I make it to the store to get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment