Calli's birthday was a lot of fun. I really tried to make the whole day special for her. She has come to love boiled eggs since Ana opened up that world to her ;) So she got boiled eggs for breakfast. The rest of the morning was a little slow - Mom's still have cleaning to do on birthdays. But for lunch we met Robert and took the girls to Burger King. Sometimes I will take Calli there without ordering anything or maybe spending $1 just to let her play in the playplace. She LOVES it so we treated her there for lunch. It was a lot of fun.
Oh, her birthday was the first day we let her use her new booster seat. We gave in with Juls and went ahead and put her forward facing in Calli's old seat a week before her birthday. Calli loves being in the booster seat. (It is easier for me too!) I keep getting on her for putting the shoulder strap behind her instead of over her shoulder like she should to be safer - she listens about half the time.
She got to have yummy snacks and watch movies in the afternoon (so I had a chance to get her gifts ready and make her cake.) Rob asked Calli the day before what she wanted for her birthday dinner - asking her if she wanted nachos (his favorite! Ha! She does like it too though.) so I made nachos for dinner. Then we sang and did the cake and gifts. It was so fun to have such a special day for her. We have some fun videos but I'm having trouble uploading them now. Maybe I'll try later. 

golden birthday
11 years ago

Happy Birthday Calli!
ReplyDeleteLaura said EXACTLY what I was going to say! Oh well...Happy Birthday, Calli!!!
ReplyDelete