Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sting Ray City

I liked the Sting Ray City trip a lot more than I thought I would. It was pretty awesome. The boat stops three times; the Coral Gardens, the reef, and the sting rays. This is Calli snorkling with Daddy. She didn't even want to get into the water at first so I was glad she was able to relax and swim a little bit.

It is really kind of funny to hear all the little screams when people first get in the water (me included). It is spooky at first when they swim past you and rub up against your legs.

But you quickly get to know how friendly they are. We have a fun family pic of us kissing a sting ray on our underwater camera.

They say that if you kiss a stingray you get seven years of good luck. Calli was pretty scared of them but we got her touch one twice. Poor Juliana didn't know any better and loved touching them! She gave one a good big kiss.

This is Juliana and Ashley with a sting ray. Gotta love their faces! We really had a great time. It was a really cool experience.

1 comment: