Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!

The other really fun thing we did was take Calli in to donate her long hair. We've been talking about it for a long time but were hesitant to because we knew it would have to be very short to get in the 10 inches needed for Locks of Love. We bit the bullet though and went for it. There is a cute little salon down town called the Beehive and they give you a cut for free if you're donating it. The girl helping us was really nice and she did a great job! The before picture... No turning back now!!!

Calli really enjoyed going to a real hair salon to cut her hair instead of me trying to trim in front of the bathroom mirror at home. haha!

I think it made her feel special and grown up. And I think she looks more grown up with her new hair cut too. Seriously she looks like she could be 7.

Our new-do adorable Calli!

3 comments:

  1. I love her hair cut! It is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow! that is cool I can't even grow MY hair that long. she has such cool hair. lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I say....ADORABLE! I love her new haircut and it does make her look so grown up. She is so brave and didn't seem to miss it at all!

    ReplyDelete