Our vacation home has been a whirlwind. I expected it to be on some level but it has been particularly chaotic at times. We have been able to do most of the things I wanted to while we were home but I still have a few more on my list. So far I got a hair cut, have gone shopping a lot, had a lot of time with family and enjoyed getting caught up on everyone elses lives and kids and showing off my own kids. Well the showing off part was a little postponed. Both our girls were sick from the time we arrived in Boise. And Calli was a terrible-two year old for close to the first week because her schedule was thrown off so bad and she was out of her element. Anyway, I'm getting too wordy in this blog already. All I have left on my list is home-made ice cream, a little bit more shopping for the other odds and ends we want to take back with us, a racquetball game with my hubby and visit a few friends. Most of all though I just want to relax more! :)
Enough with the words - lets get to the pictures...
The girls were pretty good on the flights. We love how heavy of a sleeper Calli is. Our backpack carrier worked great for both of the girls. We still can't get over finding it for $8!
On our way back through we are hoping to make it to the Manhattan Temple.
Calli had fun helping them decorate their Christmas tree. Calli and Dawson were best buddies the whole time.
So, next, we arrived. Yay! It always feels so good to be greeted at the airport with family. We spent a busy week trying to get things done that we needed to in between spending time with family. Christmas was fun. It will be even more fun as the girls get older.
We even had a white Christmas!
Anyway, I'm tired of trying to catch up with all our stories and memories. We have many. It has been a great time here with family. We have been trying to soak up every moment.

No comments:
Post a Comment