Calli loves to color now. This is a picture of her coloring with crayons but she also likes to draw on the chalk board and I have been opened up to the wonderful world of crayola color wonder markers.
This busy two year old almost never lets me do anything with her hair. Pigs must have been flying this day because not only did she let me play with her hair she sat still long enough to let me braid it for the first time ever! I was so excited I took like a dozen pictures. This is also probably why she hasn't let me do it again. Anyway, it was way cute and I thought I would share the pic with you.
Last Saturday the primary put on a Daddy/Child breakfast that was really neat. Rob took Calli and I had so much fun hearing all about it.
I love this picture they took out in front of the church that morning. A great daddy daughter moment. They had a pretty traditional pancakes, eggs, and fruit breakfast. Then they got to answer questions about each other like toothbrush color, car color, what you are going to be when you grow up.. etc. Calli answered correctly to the questions! I don't even remember Rob's toothbrush color. Calli said she wanted to be a princess when she grows up. But little does she know she already is.

Calli's hair is just beautiful!
ReplyDelete